Have you forgotten your Wallet Password?
Bitcoin and Ethereum wallets are normally encrypted by you, the wallet owner. However, sometimes you forget or misplace your wallet password. This is a bad thing! Unless the password is recovered, you have no way to access any funds stored in that wallet. That money is lost forever. At today’s exchange rate, that might be a lot of money.
Hopefully we can help you.
We have created a service that can take your wallet information, your best guess at your remembered password/passphrase, and attempt a brute force decryption of your wallet.
If you have no idea at all of your password, and it was more than a handful of characters long, then it is unlikely that we can help you. No-one in the world, including the NSA, CIA, D-Wave or anyone else can crack the encryption used in the Bitcoin or Ethereum wallet if the password is more than 15 fairly random characters. The wallet encryption is strong by design. There are no known flaws in the implementations, and many people have tried to break them!
However… do not despair… maybe your password wasn’t as secure as you thought, or maybe it was completely different from what you remember?
If, however, you have a vague idea of your password, but can’t quite remember it… Then we can help you.
- If you thought your password was probably TheKingdomofMagic123, but weren’t sure about what capitalization or suffix number you used, then we can help.
- If you were sure that you wrote down the password [email protected]@ when you chose it, but now it will not unlock the wallet when you type it in, then we can help.
- If you are sure the password includes a meaningful word, we can help you.
- If you reckon that your password is some permutation (with some spaces or maybe capitals) of 6 of the words in the list “baby, hello, blue, mama, daddy, love, chip”, then we can help.
- Some wallets use groups of 12, 24 words to back up your assets. If unfortunately lost, character errors, we can also assist you
- Some wallets use simple faces but you are not sure about it, or the length is not too complicated, we can help you
Thankfully we created a program that can decrypt your wallet password with super fast speed
Some of the wallet encryption formats are suitable for solving on GPU (video card) hardware. In these instances, we have hand-crafted highly optimized GPU software to provide huge speed advantages. Ability to search 5 million passwords/1second.
For new types of wallets and updated versions, we have a development team to meet new types of algorithms.
Some wallets use groups of 12, 24 words to back up your assets. If unfortunately lost, character errors, we can also assist you
You should put your trust in someone who can help you. You may think the money is lost and we will be the one to help you. Furthermore We need our reputation more than your money.
Fortunately, the design of the crypto wallet is such that you can send us just part of the wallet information. The part you send us allows us to decrypt the wallet, without giving us any opportunity to steal your money. See various detailed explanations on the bitcoin wallet design (google them). Refer to the wallets page for more detailed information. (Note that this applies to bitcoin-qt/bitcoind/litecoin/dogecoin and most other alt-coin wallets, but does not apply to blockchain.info or multibit or armory or electrum or BIP38 encoded wallets, nor the Ethereum wallets)
We will gather some successful customer lists. Here
**Some of them have large amounts of money so they do not want to be disclosed
We only take a part of the bonus when we get the property back for you. In addition, you do not need to pay any other fees. We require a bonus of 30-50% (negotiable). If you feel reasonable you can contact us via email: [email protected]
If you have forgotten or misplaced your password, send us your wallet (or a subset of your wallet details for bitcoin-core wallets), and your best guess of the remembered wallet password or passphrase. Refer to our contact details for more detailed information. Email the information to [email protected]